Monday, May 3, 2010

WHO DAT say de gonna beat dem SAINTS!?


I have been a Saints fan since the day I was born. Archie Manning was the quarterback in 1980 and then we had Hebert, Everett, Collins (yikes) Brooks (awful) and after Katrina rocked the city we got someone named Drew Brees. AKA my one true love.

But before Brees, Shockey, Meachem, Thomas, and Sharper....we were the Aints. And we were the Aints forever. My Dad's buddies would bring us paper bags on Sundays for the game. We were TERRIBLE!

When the Carolina Panthers came to the NFL in 1995 my Dad swore we would remain Saints fans....and we did.

It is impossible to believe it happened. There are even Boudreaux jokes about if the Saints won the Superbowl Hell would freeze over.

Well it happened, and it could not have happened to a better city. Just a few shots of the amazing Saints that made my season this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment