Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Al Fresco Dining


The image on the cover of Elle Decor this month makes me want to hop outside, pour some Rose and have M cook up a mouth-watering summer meal. I don't think there is anything better than eating outside. In fact, most cities do not offer enough spots to dine in the fresh air.

My first trip to France was to visit my Aunt's property in Les Gros, Provence. She has impeccable taste and her home is perfectly French. Don't believe me? Here are a few photos of her terrace where we dined every evening with our view of the Luberon Mountains; quite magical indeed.
Looking out the kitchen door to the terrace.

Oh, did I mention her Roses? How silly of me. Elle a le plus vert de pouce!

The view from the pool.

And at last, our al fresco dining spot for the week. I would give anything to be back there!

Images: Elle Decor, My Kodak Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment