Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Loving Pomegranate


My sister-in-law is from Winchester, KY...home of the best ginger-ale ever! While lounging on the beach recently she asked me if I had heard of Pomegranate.

From their website:

"Angela, with her five children and husband Antony, spends her time enjoying the rolling green hills and white fences of Lexington, KY and the picturesque beaches of Harbor Island, Bahamas. Life on the farm and retreats to the beach provide Angela with a unique vantage point for observing flora and fauna. Pomegranate’s bold color, graphic prints and ethic influences come from Angela’s love of nature, traveling and spending time with her family".
Ummm, Angela-My sis-in-law and I would LOVE to come to the Bahamas! I'll host 4 trunk shows in Charlotte for the trip!

Their table linens are absolutely stunning and so reasonable!!!! Makes me wish I had registered for white plates instead of my patterned everyday and my Juliska blue...but wait...wouldn't the blue look great with the Azure tablecloth?


Top Row:
Greek Key Yellow Napkins (set 4) $32, Turtle Twin Quilt $90, Ikat Ochre Tea Towels (2) $14, Azure Tablecloth $32-$60

Middle Row:
Ikat Lake Tea Towels (2) $14, Peacock Stamp Napkins (4) $24, Greek Key Yellow Hand towels (set 2) $24
Bee Bouquet Napkins (set 4) $24

Third Row:
Light Blue Raffia Applique (4) $40, Palm Beach Kelly Napkins (4) $28,  Ikat Blue Placemats (4) $28, Ikat Rose Tea Towels (2) $14

1 comment: