Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chelsea Clinton looked beautiful!


I feel like I grew up with Chelsea Clinton. Beginning with her awkward pre-teen years, we were going through the process of bangs, early 90's fashion, and braces together. I was not an attractive pre-teen either.....I blame Sebagos and Duck Head attire. I still don't consider myself a 10 but I think I pulled out the ability to be a pretty bride.

Which is why I'm so happy that Chelsea Clinton looked stunning on her wedding day! She is absolutely glowing and looks perfect with her waist-cinching Vera Wang dress! Congratulations Chelsea!





Images from  NY Times

1 comment:

  1. She does look great. I can not even fathom what her wedding must have been like. What living in her brain for even an hour would be like....wow.

    And, sorry, but you were NOT that awkward of a preteen!

    ReplyDelete