Monday, August 30, 2010

Emmys Mini Recap-Yes, Maybe, and FU&K No!

I'll go through all the drunk dressers later....but I'm off to work and I couldn't leave without saying....

Yes, it looks like Egyptian Hieroglyphics..but it fits her like a glove and she is brilliant so she gets an A.


You already know I love her..and this color is beautiful..but does this dress say Prom Night Walk of Shame 2045? I still think she looks great...maybe this would have been better for the MET Costume Institute party.


Sh*t No! Jewel, I wouldn't expect a 12 year old to wear this? Cut the bow off and die it Navy for the Love of God!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! I missed those little beauties...missed the whole shindig...although I'm sure I'll see lots of recap on the news.

    C'mon...surely ONE of those would suit your style...take your pick..each one being uglier than the next if you ask me! Diana

    ReplyDelete