Monday, August 16, 2010

Tory Burch Ballet Flats - Worth it?


I'm 5'2'' on a good day and my midget a$$ really belongs in heels. But I HATE wearing them. I go to work in my Rainbows and by lunch I'm dying from my high heels.

All you Tory girls, are they worth the price tag? Are they truly that comfortable? I need a couple pair of good flats this fall. If my mission is not accomplished, I'll wear the shoes pictured below all Winter....... (husband just threw up in his mouth, hopefully I won't lose any followers!)


Best Boots around. $69
  
Yes, the Merrell Jungle Moc is one ugly SOB. But I dare you. Go get some thick thor-lo socks and try a pair on...HEAVEN. Also $69 (stop giggling)

5 comments:

  1. the reva flats were next on my list finding the perfect flats, but found some at gap that are extremely comfortable for cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think the Reva are way over priced and they have rubber soles- come on! Jcrew has cute flats and many on sale and leather all around

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a pair, but I've heard mixed reviews. My feet are huge so I never thought sticking a big gold logo medallion on my toes would do me any favors.

    I like Paula's suggestion . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. I have pondered the same. Go to the J, Crew sale. Some awesome ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a slight addiction to reva flats and ignore all other shoes in my closet. I wish they'd had gold sparkly ones when I was getting married. That would have been perfection

    ReplyDelete