Friday, December 31, 2010

Au Revoir 2010!

2010 was a year of growth for this family. Growth in our marriage, growth in our jobs, and physical growth with this huge pregnant belly! Marriage is one of those amazing things that can morph and twist and turn and I believe it not only gets better every year, but we rediscover ourselves through our relationship with our spouse. And on that note I can admit that I am so excited to be having a romantic dinner tonight with M at Ruth's Chris just the two of us! Yes, I will miss my intoxicated house parties with my friends and Mr. Jim Beam but as next year approaches I feel these dinners will be few and far between.

So here is to you M. Thank you for helping me through the stressful parts of our life....We have been through so much together and I can't wait to experience everything 2011 has in store for us with babyfu on the way. I love you!


And to all of you out there having bubbly don't forget about AAA's Tow to Go Program. From the Sun Sentinel....

"If you're at a bar, a restaurant or even a holiday party, you can call 1-800-AAA-HELP and basically we will send a tow truck driver to your location. And, they'll give you a free, confidential tow and ride home," said Jessica Brady, a public relations manager for AAA Auto Club South."


Lastly, thank you for reading my blog! My New Year's resolution is 3 posts a week! Happy New Year to you all!

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment