Friday, January 7, 2011

Bamboo: Moving to Manhattan Sale!!

This desk is only $225! I would snatch it up in a second if I had the space!!!!

One of the best things about blogging is the friends you make. I have made one of my best friends in Charlotte this way! Sarah of MOS fame (and in Charlotte Magazine this month!!!!) and I met through a book club but our blogs and love of all things decor has brought us closer!

Sarah introduced me to her friend Emily when we went to see Eddie Ross at Mrs. Howard's. Emily has a beautiful booth in Sleepy Poet and she is moving to Manhattan! Here are the details of her sale:

MOVING TO MANHATTAN SALES!

bamboo is sadly relocating to the Big Apple. Because of this, I have very little room for all my furniture and accessories! If you have been to Sleepy Poet recently, you may have noticed that I have drastically marked down all the items in my spaces. Please take some time to look at everything and maybe even pick up a little piece of bamboo!

I am also planning to have a large sale at my home this coming weekend. I will be selling everything that I can’t fit in my booth or my new tiny apartment. This includes everything from furniture, accessories, other houseware items, outdoor furniture, & 2 storage sheds of goodies! Please stop by. You might even find a treasure or two! Feel free to spread the word!

Moving to Manhattan Sale
417 McAlway Road, Charlotte, NC 28211
Friday, January 7- 12:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday, January 8- 9:00am-2:00pm


Here are some pictures of her one-of-a-kind items!!!

All images via Matters of Style post here

2 comments:

  1. That store looks RIGHT up my alley. and that desk? oh my! I am sure you will be sad to lose the store, it looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wish i lived closer to charlotte to snatch up some of those great pieces! funny thing- i looked at the address of the sale and i used to live on McAlway right out of college....

    ReplyDelete