Monday, August 1, 2011

Daycare.................


I have lots of feelings about dropping Ford off at his first day of daycare...I just cannot articulate them right now. Last month I shared a nanny with a friend and it was a wonderful experience. The stark contrast between dropping him off at her house with Nanny C, and dropping him off at a daycare center with cubbies/personalized cribs/used toy gear....etc..is mind blowing. I know he is fine and they will do a great job but I think I'm allowed to feel a little blue today.

That's all.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I cried all day the first day I dropped my son off at daycare, and I left work at 3 to pick him up because I couldn't stand it anymore. It really will get better for you, and it will be great for your little one. 14 months later I have a very happy and well adjusted little boy that loves his teachers and playing with all the other kids. So it gets better, I promise.

    ReplyDelete