Friday, August 12, 2011

House Beautiful September Favorites


My final House Beautiful arrived last night. I have received multiple reminders to renew my subscription but I'm just not sure what to do. I typically love at least one or two homes and find several sources to earmark but I'm having a hard time carving out the space in my day to go curl up and spend the bandwidth required to immerse oneself in a glossy. I did a quick flip through while breastfeeding (thanks brestfriend!) and here are a few of my favorites from this issue:
The issue is called the "Art of Color"...but this room seems rather neutral to me. I can't ever decide if I'm a neutral or color person. This bedroom looks absolutely serene to me though! Master Bedroom by Betsy Brown

Love the colors in this kitchen by Rhoda Payne...I'm too chicken to paint my cabinets.


Precious Powder room by Mona Ross Berman


I would have to upgrade from drugstore makeup if I had this bathroom!
Bath by Pierce Allen

Photos via my Iphone of House Beautiful.......b/c I'm too lazy to scan.


1 comment:

  1. Nice home with all the things placed in a wonderful manner..Cool Math

    ReplyDelete