Friday, January 20, 2012

Personalized Baby Board Book!


If my husband sees me on Pinterest he thinks it is the equivalent of him playing Xbox. What he doesn't realize is that there are millions of brilliant ideas, beautiful pictures, travel spots...etc and that it is close to taking his place as my favorite thing in the universe. (Besides my boys of course).
Reason #2867 that I love Pinterest....Personalized Baby Board books. I think I might make one right now for Ford. He loves to say dadadadada, gagagagagaga, kakakakakaka. Mama? Heck no. He has said it once. So I'm  going to take up MAMA with about 7 pages. $21.95 here.

Or maybe Ford is saying Kaka because that is his idol and he wants to be a famous Futbol player?






4 comments:

  1. This post cracks me up and HOW COOL!! I hope this company is still around in a few years when I'm getting ready to have some babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PInterest makes me feel like I am making such ambitious lists.....but the execution is the problem! How's the babe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is the best -- totally pulls you in. I could spend all day on there!!!

    Hope you've had a wonderful weekend! Ours was full of the first snow of 2012!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete