Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Hodge Podge

I could use the below blips to write 10 posts but because I'm trying to get Crystal Light out of my carpet and want to finish my wine I'll keep this short.

I'm working on this........

 
I'm getting my haircut for the first time in 6 months. Color for the first time in a year. Pathetic right? I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Because I have a five-head I need side bangs....Reese?


I'm over my huge baby bag. And since we will soon be off Formula do I really need it? I want something cute for summer that can double as a purse...





Apparently I like the Kate Spade Stevie....


I'm buried deep in the planning process for Little Fucher's 1st Birthday! I went with a Western theme (NO, I don't watch the Kardashians). Is this outfit too much?

KIDDING!!!!

I really really want this top but if we all wear checkered shirts it might be overkill..

C Wonder

Too much?

I really really really hope M is working on his Pinterest "Honey-do" list. But a new Xbox game just came out so I think I'm SOL. Speaking of three letter abbreviations....I met the cutest couple this past weekend and I drank all the husband's SOB Bourbon. If anyone is friends with the Atkinson's in Charleston please send BS & Austin a fifth for me!


xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. buy a smaller bag. You'll be able to get by with just a small handbag and an emergency stash of wipes, clothes, snacks, etc kept in a basket in your car. Once you have two, however, you'll be carrying around a suitcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def get a smaller bag bc I feel like such a "mom" still carrying my big ass bag. Can't wait to see how the party turns out and you my friend are someone I want to drink bourbon with!

    ReplyDelete