Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Unroll.me (I'm not talking dirty)

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant. 

Unroll.me goes into your email and finds all of your subscriptions and lets you pick if you 1. continue receiving, 2. unsubscribe, or 3. add to your "Roll-up". (As I typed that I remembered Fruit Roll-ups...I was obsessed as a kid and could probably eat a box right now.)

Do I really need to hear from Zappos or Zulily or USAir every freaking day? NO. The answer is you don't. And if you have FOMO (Fear of missing out) you can "roll up" all your junk emails into one nice pretty newsletter that gets delivered once a day. That's it! I am not buying any clothing/shoes/useless stuff until my birthday (60 days) so there is no need to read all these emails!

Here is a snippet from my Roll up from today....
Do yourself a favor and go do it!

I wasn't paid for this post. I'm not paid for any of my posts. It is just a really really awesome service and I wish I had thought of it first!



1 comment:

  1. This is the best thing that has happened to me in MONTHS! THANK YOU for this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete