Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Tear-outs

Ah, Wedding Binders. WAY before Pinterest.....

I have binders and binders of torn out magazine pages from probably the past 20 years. I used to sit downstairs at my parents house and make collages with my friend Meg that revolved around the old Absolut ads and I guess the fascination never stopped. 
Remember those ads? They were the best.

After College I was making it rain with a salary of $22,700 working at a bank in South Florida so I took it upon myself to not fix the air conditioning in my Isuzu Rodeo; but instead subscribe to Coastal Living, Southern Living, Southern Accents, Better Homes and Gardens, and Domino. I only get House Beautiful and Garden and Gun now and I haven't had a second to read the most recent few. I think I might treat myself to Southern Living again as it has improved it's game and hopefully read all at the beach. (HA!!)

So every Tuesday I'm going to post some tear-out pictures. This is mostly for my sanity so I can start tossing the tear-outs and getting rid of all these dang magazines.

So without further adieu, today's tear-outs!

Domino October 2006. Oh Domino. 
Since it has been revamped and circulated again, is it still as good?

 Traditional Home July 2007

 Southern Living November 2009. How many of you tore this out?
(I now have a desk beside my bed because of this exact picture)

 I believe House Beautiful but can't locate the details. You can score that vintage Swiss Army blanket at Hunter's Alley!

 Coastal Living June 2014. That RUG!!!!!

 Wonder if I can get my sister-in-law to needlepoint that Fox pillow. 

 Coastal Living again. Hot tub + Fire pit??? Stop it. 

 LOVE this room. Also Coastal Living

The bows! The bed! The Wingback chair in pink velvet! PERFECTION!!!! Coastal Living

 Martha Stewart September 2012. LOVE those napkins

Napkins are through LinenMe in England. Looks like a pain in the ass to buy but I would love a set!

 Maybe the cotton blend ones though. I HATE ironing.

 And last but not least...the good ol Bar Cart. Holding strong since this June 2006 Domino tear-out.

What do you do with your tear-outs?
I think I'll toss some and keep a binder of my absolute favorites. Yay for Purging!
xo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment