Friday, June 11, 2010

Girl Crush-Reese Witherspoon

Do you have one of those women that you are just fascinated with? I have about 10. I think they are absolutely perfect in every way. Not only are the stunning, intelligent, and compassionate...but they seem like the kind of girls I could have over on my back porch, fix her a mojito, and talk the night away. Or take a beach trip with, start with a stack of magazines and drink Pina Coladas until you are singing camp songs.

Let's start with my #1, Reese Witherspoon. Cute, Type A, and a Mom. I want to BE Reese when I have kids. I dated several guys from MBA in Nashville, TN who said she was not as sweet as her apple pie image..I don't believe them! Plus, she doesn't wear crazy shit. Some of these celebs pair the most God-awful outfits I have ever seen. Reese is a hip version of a Junior Leaguer. Or a MILF.
Reese was born March 22, 1976 in New Orleans, LA. I was born March 14th in Nola!!! SAME HOSPITAL. We must be soul sisters. Darling, if you stumble across my blog can we please be best friends? I will play with your hair and paint your nails....(and try on all the clothes in your closet).

xoxo
Your BFF born in Baptist Hospital 4 years later
PS-With those long legs I think you must have a short torso. Please call me...I need fashion advice for that exact issue.













No comments:

Post a Comment