Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Selena Gomez is adorable and not a Slutmuffin


I'm on vacation (can you tell from the lack of posts??) and after making my family members sign up for Magazines via a spreadsheet I have had my fair share of celebrity beautifulness. One magazine included a pic of Selena Gomez. She is ADORABLE. And someone I have no problem with my 8 year old niece looking up to. I went to do a google image search and apparently the LA Times beat me to the punch and posted on the fact she is turning 18 tomorrow....guess I know what news is!
Regardless she is edible.

Pretty and tasteful. Unlike most girls her age!

Sorry, I had to do it. I miss my 17 year old body......

More Cuteness

I was not this hip and I'm 30. Fail.

All images via google

1 comment:

  1. She IS precious...I completely agree...and a triple threat! I hope she stays wholesome!

    ReplyDelete