Trying to get into your dream Easter dress like me? (Wishlist Easter Dress)
I found this badboy on Pinterest
JJ Virgin's Six weeks to Sleeveless Click here to take you to the video
Here are a few of her favorite moves:
- Bend your knees
- Hang weights in both hands down by your hips, in front of your body.
- Lift weights straight up along the front of your body until your elbows are straight out in a T shape and the weights are at your shoulders.
- Make sure your elbows do not rise above your shoulders.
- Repeat 8-12 times.
- Everyone hates these little moves, but Virgin says they are THE best because they work so much at once.
- Make sure your head and body are in one straight line.
- Lower yourself with your chest, not your head.
- Repeat 12 times.
- Virgin loves these because they require no equipment and you can do them anywhere there is a bench or chair.
- Prop yourself up with your arms behind you on a chair or elevated surface.
- Arms straight. Feet on the floor.
- Bend your elbows until they form a 90 degree angle, putting all the weight on your arms, not your legs.
- Straighten arms and repeat 12 times.
For more information:
Fitness/Nutrition Expert and Author
"Six Weeks to Sleeveless and Sexy"