Monday, September 10, 2012

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds married at Boone Hall!?

WHAT? Image via People

I love Ryan Reynolds. He is obviously gorgeous but he cracks me up in all his movies! Blake Lively is a very gorgeous creature but i cannot stand her as an actress. She is so whiny and bleh and seems like she is the same character in everything. (Kind of like Scarjo). I figured since he was so charasmatic he would want a woman who was equally fabulous. Oh well, Congrats RR! I'm sure you will make beautiful babies!

From MTV.com...

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are officially man and wife. Sources close to the couple have confirmed that the "Green Lantern" co-stars tied the knot over the weekend in South Carolina.
The couple married at the Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, just outside of Charleston, an insider told People.com. The guest list reportedly included family, friends, famed shoe designer Christian Louboutin and Florence Welch, who performed three songs.

My BFF Erin had her reception at Boone Hall Plantation at the Cotton Docks and it was GORGEOUS!


The beautiful bride & bridesmaids! Photo via Liz Duren





Erin-no way she was as gorgeous as you!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Ryan Reynolds moves fast with the ladies. He is too cute for her but she is gorgeous. Sad I didn't spot them all weekend, although I probably would have embarrased myself if I saw Ryan!

    ReplyDelete