Via Neiman Marcus
My favorite Bourbon to sip on the rocks is Bulleit. It is the perfect combination of caramel-vanilla goodness and doesn't have too much of the bitter smokey flavor. So while all you ladies are looking at the fabulous Neiman-Tarjay lookbooks....this will be just fine for me.
The $150,000 Bulleit Woody Tailgate Trailer. I need this. Please Santa?
Perfect setup for that next Outdoor Playdate! Right?
From Neiman Marcus:
A chorus of cheers rings out the minute you pull up. Tailgating will never be the same now that your Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Woody-Tailgate Trailer is on the scene. Designed by interior designer Brad Ford, it's impressive on the outside, but what's on the inside truly astounds: sleek leather furnishings and details from Moore & Giles, rich wood finishings (handcrafted from reclaimed Bulleit Bourbon casks), elegant glassware, and a top-notch entertainment system, including a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray Disc™ player, and a state-of-the-art sound system, plus a one-year supply of Bulleit Bourbon and Bulleit Rye*. You park, open the hatch, and slide out the bar—cocktails anyone?
- Two limited-edition trailers available. (First available for immediate delivery; second available within six months of placing order.)
- Transportation and delivery of trailer is included within the continental United States.
- Created by designer Brad Ford, who has more than 10 years of experience in interior design and was named one of America's Top Young Designers by House Beautiful and recognized as one of the Rising Stars of Interior Design by the International Furnishings and Design Association.
- Moore & Giles, founded in 1933 in Lynchburg, Virginia, is dedicated to designing and developing the most luxurious natural leathers, working with tanneries worldwide and delivering unparalleled quality.
- Entertainment system by Sony® and includes: TV, sound-bar speakers, receiver with touch screen, and smartphone controls.
10% percent of the proceeds from the purchase of the Bulleit Woody Party Trailer will benefitamfAR™, The Foundation for AIDS Research. For more information, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT.
*One-year supply of Bulleit Bourbon and Bulleit Rye not to exceed four cases of each, based on FDA average consumption.
BULLEIT TO GO (a second gift offering by Bulleit Frontier Whiskey)
Some of the best things in life are best savored in small doses. Case in point: Bulleit Bourbon. Available in a limited-edition of 25, this spirited gift includes a bottle of Bulleit Bourbon signed by founder Tom Bulleit, a Moore & Giles signed-and-numbered pewter flask with a handcrafted American crocodile cover, and a leather-bound edition of The PDT Cocktail Book: The Complete Bartender's Guide from the Celebrated Speakeasy, by Jim Meehan and Chris Gall. All of which come in a beautiful handcrafted box made from reclaimed Bulleit Bourbon casks.
For every purchase, 10% of the proceeds will go to amfAR™, The Foundation for AIDS Research. For more information, call 1-877-9NM-GIFT.
Or the less expensive Bulleit To Go for $1500
Click here to see a video of the Bulleit Woody Tailgate Trailer.