Friday, March 1, 2013

Its Freaking March!



Where oh where does the time go? March is a busy month for us. D comes up for his spring break and we have three birthdays......My niece, F, and myself! I already got my big gift early......the hubs and my parents gave us tickets to go see Wicked!!! I'm so excited! I took my birthday off and we are going to go to lunch, have a few glasses of wine and then off to the show! What should I wear? Who dares me to dress like Glenda the good witch? If I can raise $500 I'll do it.

Spring and summer clothes are already all over the stores. I don't do the official haul-the-rubbermaid-out-and-do-the-season-switch until the weekend before Easter but how cute is this dress....

Way to go Ann Taylor! I know I'm short but Maxis are so comfortable. I only have one but I love this one from AT. Online only though..hmmm..


I also really really really want this one but I just can't justify spending that much on a dress. Oh who am I kidding, I can but would rather spend it throwing F a birthday party.
Can't wait until they are old enough for seated parties! (stop laughing, they sit at some point right?)

And speaking of his bday party...here's the shirt I just ordered him for his Dinosaur themed party from Ladybugs and Beans on Etsy!

Have a wonderful weekend and here's to March!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wicked is a really cute show! You'll love it! I'll give you $5 for Glenda!

    ReplyDelete