Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

I cannot believe October is almost over. This is my absolute favorite time of the year and I have no idea how it went by so fast! November is filled with lots of travel and December is pretty much dedicated to Christmas and then its boring old January. Slow down time!!!!!

We ate at Block & Grinder for the first time this weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday and it was killer!
My Steak..GONE. 

I have one picture to recap my weekend. That's not entirely true..I have over 300 but one picture can sum up my behavior over the past few days....
Tipsy Sweater...pretty sure I need this.

Yep. Way too much fun on Saturday. If I drunk dialed you, drunk texted you, drunk Snapchatted you I apologize! Apparently M was on my side of the bed soI dumped water on him and came downstairs and started to go through my phone spreading the inebriation all over the US.

The hysterical (to M) part of this story is that I had to be at Church at 8:30 Sunday morning to volunteer in the Nursery. Yep. 8:30am, wicked hangover, F in tow..playing with 2 year olds. But I did it and I survived. (barely)


We all know the only way to cure a hangover is the hair of the dog or endless Mimosas at a Baby Shower followed by a bottle of rosé on the deck. I blew up my Instagram with pictures from yesterday afternoon but it was just so nice to be outside! We stayed out there from 1:30 until 8:30 and would have stayed longer but it got chilly. And there was no way we were going to finish Season 3 of the Walking Dead on the deck in the dark. 


Now we just need to figure out how to permanently rig a TV/fireplace combo out there. Here are some pretty amazing outdoor spaces for watching sports.....








xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well I got the short end of the stick and didn't get ONE SINGLE TIPSY SNAPCHAT....I feel totally robbed. Dang it.

    I love love love the idea of an outdoor living room. In my forever home we WILL have one!

    ReplyDelete