Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween and the Teal Pumpkin Project



Happy Halloween everyone! Here is a pic of Ford and I a few nights ago at a Halloween Party. He is a Ninja Turtle this year!

For today's post I thought I would write about the Teal Pumpkin Project!

When you have a teal pumpkin at your house or the sign on your door it lets other parents know you have allergy free options AND Non-Food treats. Pretty amazing for allergy kid moms out there!
I made sure to buy candy that was peanut free since I have several friends that deal with kid allergies. I do not envy them one single bit but know they are all stronger moms for having to safeguard their children the way they do. Ashley, Julia, Tracey, Caroline and Kathryn... a huge pat on your back!

Peanut Free Candies:
Twizzlers and Rolos got cut off this image!

Hope you all have a Happy and Safe Halloween! Asheville is expected to have a snowstorm so maybe that means I'll go into labor!


I know we are all ready!

2 comments:

  1. Ford is too cute in his costume! You look great! Maybe she wants to be a Halloween baby?! I just found out about the teal pumpkin today- I wish I had known earlier and I would have gotten one and made sure I had allergy friendly candy/food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a great project! We have a few friends with allergies as well. Love the costumes!! Ford is an awesome ninja turtle!

    ReplyDelete