Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

The end of summer....Pawleys Island

I have lots of good posts in store for next week (I promise!) This week has been crazy, we got home from the beach with friends and I got the stomach flu...it was AWFUL!

Labor Day Weekend for us usually means Dove Hunting and the weekend in Asheville. Unfortunately I have been unable to find a sitter that will watch Ford for 11 hours Saturday so it looks like it is pool time in Charlotte for us!

So my wishes for you this Labor Day are to:

Beach it up!




Drink it up!


Football it up!


And Shoot em Down!
Yummy Dove breast!


And don't forget to pack up those straw shoes/bags/hats and your summer whites. Because Rules are rules Dammit!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. too bad you're not in Richmond. I would be more than happy to keep Ford at the pool with me all day and you could go with Matthew and the boys to shoot some birds.

    ReplyDelete