Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas-Niece Addition!

 
The gorgeous CWB as my flower girl in 2007!

CWB was my first niece and I was(am still!) absolutely in love with her! So much that I moved to West Palm Beach after College to live with her! (Thanks Beau!) She is a gorgeous brilliant blonde and has the sweetest personality. C is a spitting image of her mother and does not have a mean bone in her body!

AND...she is the most amazing babysitter! She was a huge help to us at the beach this year and I think she has a good future for making some extra cash helping us again!

Did I mention I am also her Godmother? Here is a pic from her Christening weekend..awwww!

And here she is in Nantucket...such the prepster!

Here are my top picks for Miss C.

J.Crew Factory Girl's Boatneck Rugby Stripe Dress in Navy $34.50. C is in LOVE with J.Crew...a little fashionista in the making!


 J.Crew Factory Girl's Friendship Making Kit $13.50 She made me a bracelet at camp that I love and I need a new one! 


 Burberry Girls' Mini Cable Rollneck Sweater $225. Okay, I obviously can't get this for her but this would be perfect  for C while she is in Asheville for Christmas!


Kate Spade skinny mini bow earrings $24.75. C just got her ears pierced this year and these are perfectly suitable for a precious 10 year old!


And for all those earrings......the Suzanne Earring Case from Leontine Linens $90. Because every girl should have a piece from Leontine! (HINT HINT HINT)



 Gap Sequin Dot top $19.95. Because sequins and polka dots are always a good idea!


C is on the swim team and is always at the beach or the pool! How cute are these Lands End Kissing Seahorse Towels $12.99? 


Also for that chilly mountain air, the REI Fleece Quilted Peruvian Hat $16.50. I would wear this!



J.Crew Factory Girl's Heart Peplum Sweater $34.50. C is tall and skinny and this would be adorable with skinnies!

Child's Nantucket Bike Basket $24.98. I know, it seems a little childish but this would be an adorable addition while cruising down Flagler!


and last but not least...SHANY Carry-all Trunk Professional Makeup Kit $27.82.  Because what little girl doesn't love playing with make-up!?

What are you getting for the little girls in your lives?!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have a 6 year old niece and you basically summed up my list for her in one post! Good to know I am on the right track, but seriously how cute are the crewcuts things?! I love the little cheetah leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute ... and I love all of your choices!

    ReplyDelete