Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Outfits from Southernbelle

I promise my next two posts are going to rock, but I've had a crazy week already (thanks stomach bug) and am trying to get my rear in gear for CHARLESTON!

Anyways, I need every single outfit in this picture. Thank goodness the original source can be found so you can look up the clothes. I still cannot find the black dress I posted about here.

All outfits via Southernbelle on Polyvore.

Need

Yes


Yes!

OH!


YES!

MORE!



Stop it! (Perfect for Thanksgiving in the Mountains)


Yes!

LOVE!


 NEED!
YES!

Fox flats? STOP. My last name = Fox in German.


 My puffer vest and fleece vest are both from the Bush Era. I need a new vest.

Anything from the above would be a great gift for me! (I already have the plaid shirt, flat boots and jeans...otherwise go for it!) Thank you Southernbelle for all your outfit ideas! They are perfection!





3 comments:

  1. Om, did you get the stomach flu on purpose so you could lose 5 lbs for our Charleston trip??? GENIUS! Ha! Just kidding, I was actually slightly pissed when the germ attacked everyone in our house plus my parents and all I got was some extra bloat from hospital food. boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yes. Totally my style!! Going to stalk you on Polyvore NOW.

    ReplyDelete