Friday, December 14, 2012

Charleston Farmer's Market-Last Weekend!


When I was in Charleston in November we went out to the Charleston Farmer's Market in Marion Square. I have always loved a good farmer's market. My Mom and I went every Saturday to the Hendersonville Market to see Nancy Ball for her gorgeous flowers. Mom would stock up on whatever was in season and then take me to McFarlan's bakery for sweets!

The Charleston Farmer's Market had so many great vendors I will let the photos do the talking! This Saturday and Sunday is the last weekend of the year for the Market! You can find tons of great Christmas gift ideas here and support local business!!!!

My Godson and sweet little shopping buddy

Liz at Urbane Baby has the BEST baby gifts! These burp cloths are backed with a thick textured cotton so it doesn't slip right off your shoulder!

Erin gave me one of these diaper and wipe cases and it is always in my purse! It can hold 2-3 diapers and a small sleeve of wipes. Much cuter than good ole' Pampers sticking out of your purse!

Veggies & Flowers

You also MUST visit the Charleston Soap Chef!!! My friend Erin is good friends with Jeanine Gantt and she is absolutely the sweetest!

I am in love with the Sweet Grass Body Butter. It has the most clean scent, I should have bought more!

Shrimp plant...who knew!

Love these candles

Cute soda shop boys

Erin, I owe you flowers!

Yes, I ate Beignets...yes I was covered in powder sugar.

Great Shirt!



Izzy Dog got a few of these Gourmet Dog Treats


These reclaimed wood mirrors were gorgeous. I could have bought several.


The same guy also makes these Oyster Christmas Trees!

Please head to the Farmer's Market this Saturday! Bundle up and finish your Christmas shopping!
xoxo
**Men's Gift List finale coming tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Farmers Market here! We try to go every Saturday!!

    xo-L

    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also regulars at the Farmer's Market!! I didn't see those oyster trees! We will be there tomorrow!
    Liz and I are friends from College. She makes the best gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so ashamed to say that I've only been to the Farmer's Market a handful of times. I'm going to do my best to get my booty there (with 3 kids in tow) tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete