Thursday, December 13, 2012

What Men Want (For Christmas)

Shocked none of the guys said Mila Kunis. 

I sent an email to a handful of my guyfriends to see what they wanted for Christmas. I asked them to keep in the same lines as my post, something you need, something you want, and something you know you won't get but would love...

I love their answers. Here we go!


What Men Want:

Taylor Made R11 Golf Irons $699, guess who this is from. 


And here are two recommendations from his golf buddy Z
FootJoy Men's Performance Golf Base Layer. $58. M wears Under Armour...poor Florida blood..he is already freezing and its not even a cold winter!


Mizuno Impermalite Performance Shell Jacket $169. I don't like to buy things in Dook blue but this is a good looking jacket.

3.125% 30 year permanent financing. Ha! This buddy is building his dream house so I hear him on that one!

New beer kit/recipe. I had to google this one. 
Arrogant Bastard Clone Recipe $52. The guy this is for is neither arrogant nor a bastard but thought the name was funny and I believe he likes IPA's.


Or just the Ultimate Beer Kit from Mr. Beer for $128
Or this Beer Tasting flight set from Red Envelope for $29.95

And last but not least...how about just some beer!? My friend (almost family) works for Pisgah Brewing up in Asheville so support this local small business! Can't find it where you are? I can bring you some if you are in Charlotte! 

And I think this shirt would look good on the ladies!

Beretta shotgun. I've never shot a Beretta so its back to google, is this a good one JE?
That gun will need a case. You can invest in a hard case if you are going to travel with your gun but I love these single soft cases. (Mine is a cheapo from Bass Pro for $10) This is nicer.



And a stocking stuffer for the Hunter? Col. Littleton No. 1 Knife Foxfire Bone $82.  I should by this for M since he has stolen my Gerber Gator.
ESPN 30 for 30 Box Set $59.99. Good choice, I have only seen one of these and want to watch the rest.
And for your Sports lover, how about a New Orleans Saints Deluxe Grill Cover $39.99

I'll be back tomorrow with the Men's Needs & Wishes!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. did reid respond? you can get pisgah at brawley's on park road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Pisgah Brewery! We always spend a long afternoon (and sometimes into evening) there when go to Montreat. They have bacon beer in February, and Alex is dying to go up. This list pretty much hits everything on his list.

    ReplyDelete