Friday, February 7, 2014

One Week Until Valentine's Day AKA "Business Time"

 Image via xoJane

All I truly ever want for Valentine's Day is a card and something thoughtful, like my favorite drink from Starbucks or favorite Breakfast. But you have to write in the card...like a 20 word  minimum. 

No...seriously.

I don't need an elaborate gift because usually I'll just get secretly mad at you for spending the money. We don't really go on a date because Valentine's Day always coincides with SEWE in Charleston so we get to spend the holiday with all our crazy friends down in the low country.

Oh, and here is my order in writing just in case you forgot. (The places closest to our house)

Starbucks
Grande Non-Fat Chai and the OLD version of the lemon iced pound cake. Those jerks took that off the menu so the pink cake pop will suffice. I just had one of those and HOT DAMN.

Panera
Cinnamon Crunch Bagel with Hazelnut Cream Cheese and a fountain diet pepsi (VOMIT) but put Barq's rootbeer on the top so I don't know its Pepsi.

McDonalds
Double Breakfast Burrito Meal with a HUGE Diet Coke. Yep, I eat like white trash.

BUT if you are so inclined to add something to your cart on Amazon or pass by the mall here you go:

I'm a candle hoarder and this is the first new scent I've purchased in awhile. It is so fresh and wonderful.

25% off today
This popped up in my email the day I said I wouldn't buy any  more clothes until my birthday. Soooo pretty!

I love Chloe and this one is unbelievable! I steal a sample every time I go to Nordstrom. Because I'm cheap like that.

I had the other cross necklace from Tiffany that I loved but a certain two year old at the time snapped it. I cannot find it anywhere and miss it terribly! I used to wear the cross necklace everyday along with my Mignon Faget fleur de lis amulet and then last year just my initial necklace. Seems time for a new everyday necklace right? I loved layering them but they would always tangle. Probably user-error.

Wild Blackberry and Rose are two of my all time favorites...hard to find these days!!!

I know you don't like my sorority shirts from the 90's that I sleep in.
You're wearing that same old, baggy t-shirt with the stain on it

That you got from that team-building exercise
That you did for your work several years ago

(Team building exercise '99! ) 

This lotion is one of the rare finds that smells incredible and can keep my skin hydrated all day. 

I am in LOVE with this painting by Mary Kent (a Rockbrook girl!). I would love one in purples or blues or golds or silvers. I'm thinking of one for my birthday maybe. Would be neat to have one in all purples for Alzheimer's. Ohh, a purple silouhette for Alzheimer's. LOVE it. On Notecards. Hmmm. but love this painting too. Dangit! 
Mary Kent, you will be getting an email from me soon! (My birthday is 1 month from Valentine's Day)

Banshee from Winestore
Or really anything wet from Winestore. They know me. Hit up Matt at the Blakeney store. He is a Wine-Genius. 

Love baseball hats. Especially for my no makeup trips to daycare.

And one last idea...Tickets to see Foster the People and St. Lucia at the Fillmore in May! $37.50 each (plus lots and lots of fees)

 Kisses to you and yours next week
xoxo
K


1 comment: