Monday, May 12, 2014

Charlotte Premium Outlets Coming Soon!

Concord Mills is just 20 minutes away (on an early Saturday morning on I-77), but I never ever go. When I had to work uptown I would hit up the Banana Republic Outlet for suits and office attire but other than a few cotton dresses and some Carter's pajamas for my kiddo I never go there. I will say that the few times I have been up there I have scored some cute stuff. I have a purple print maxi dress that I snagged at the Loft Outlet for maybe $19 but it just completely falls off my radar as somewhere to go.


The Charlotte Premium Outlets are opening up a few exits before you get to the Airport on I-485 and while they will be a bit closer the real draw will be the Kate Spade & J.Crew Outlets! Woohoo!

Here are some more announcements of stores that will be opening on July 31st.





Any favorite Outlets you go to? We used to hit up the ones near Jacksonville all the time when we lived in Florida, and I have never been to Gaffney although I hear they are great!
xo,
K


1 comment:

  1. If you're ever in Virginia, hit the Premium Outlets in Williamsburg, off Route 60. I just made a purchase at the Cole Haan store a few weeks ago, and held the box in my lap and sniffed the shoes all the way home, like a crack head.

    ReplyDelete