Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You know you are 30 when.......

You start to think the clothes at Lands End and Talbots aren't so bad.....

Lands End Canvas-Who doesn't love that Redhead?


That Gray dress....Perfect with boots for the Fall


Please tell me someone else out there thinks Talbots is cute?!
PS-She looks likes the lovely Velvet & Linen




I would rock the office in this. But need serious help putting this together, and probably longer pants...

What do you ladies think? Am I drinking the Kool-aid? I know everyone else loves J.Crew but I'm kind of over them lately. Well, except for the Clearance Center in Asheville. I'll pay $10 for J.Crew any day.

8 comments:

tiffabbey said...

I love all those! The gray dress in boots, I'm ALL over that!!

Samma said...

I'm dying for the gray Canvas dress. Talbots has really stepped up- I have an adorable gold-mustard peacoat I got there last year. So many compliments every wear! LL Bean Signature is also modern- got my catalog last night and was blown away.

The Matters of Style Girls said...

Ha I'm with you. It's cute. Some of the Canvas stuff is sort of high though (like $350 boots).

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Katharine- So glad to know about your blog. I'm off to look around! xx- Brooke

Haven and Home said...

Wow wow wow. I am drinking the Kool Aid! Is is because we are 30 or because they have gotten better. I love every single outfit you featured!

Crissie said...

it HAS to be because they've gotten better. ;) Have you seen the LL Bean signature collection too? Perfection.

My Interior Life said...

I love your blog - just found you through Blue Hydrangea.

Well, I'm 37, so closer to the big 40 than you, so I tend to steer clear of Talbot's for fear of the mere hint that I might become - ahem, middle-aged. But these are making me change my mind. Although, they do remind me of J. Crew and if I recall Talbot's prices aren't much better than JC's.

paula said...

too cute. loving all the looks.