Tuesday, November 22, 2011

$5 Shiny Beautiful Magazines!!!

I have an addiction to magazines but I have absolutely no time to read them. I let my House Beautiful expire...SHAMEFUL!

So..look what Amazon has today!!! 3 Amazing Magazines for $5.00 each!!!! Sign me up!
















These are great Christmas gift ideas! But just make sure you cancel the auto-renewal or your Christmas gift gets charged at the regular price the following year! (I learned this the hard way!)

xoxo (And you are more than welcome to order these for me!)

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to find time for magazines with a little one in the picture! My twinnies are five, and I am seriously just now ramping my magazine reading back up. ;-) Of course it may have been a little out of control, but still ...

    ReplyDelete