Monday, November 28, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe Rocked the Thanksgiving Day Parade

I absolutely love watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The Rockettes are always stunning, the floats are timeless and all the stars...oh wait....

This year as I was watching the opening credits I thought..who in the world are these people!? Disney stars? It seriously made me feel ancient. But there was one star who totally rocked it out; Harry Potter AKA Daniel Radcliffe danced his precious heart out in a piece from his play "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".

Here is the video. For such a big movie star I think it is awesome he showed up and brought his "A" game.

Do you watch the parade??



PS-Ann Curry drives me bonkers.

2 comments:

traci zeller designs said...

I missed this somehow; how fabulous! Thanks for sharing! Loved the Rockettes ... and chuckled when Scott McCreedy started "singing" (or at least his voice did) before he moved his mouth ...

How to GPS said...

Thanksgiving Day is coming soon. I am always convinced that Thanksgiving Day is a holiday when we thank our family and friends for their love, support and help during the year. Then, how do you usually express your gratitude to the beloved people around you? As far as I am concerned, to select wonderful gifts for them is a pretty good idea. For instance, if you want to buy a car DVD player for your father as a Thanksgiving Day gift, you need to do some preparation.