Here is a quick recap of the past month!
Christmas Parties Galore! We had a fabulous time in Asheville with the entire family. I'm kicking myself for not getting a huge group shot (my favorite thing to do) but we were too busy enjoying ourselves.
NYE in Raleigh with my BFF and Roommate from College. Her son is ADORABLE!
January Playdates...we need somewhere to use up the energy these kids have!
And my resolutions. Resolutions are pretty stupid but I have promised myself to try to live healthier in 2013.
1. I need to get 30 minutes of exercise 4 days a week.
2. Make sure I'm taking Fish Oil and Red Yeast Rice every day.
3. Less Soft Drinks (Still failing at this)
4. Less Alcohol (Still really failing at this)
5. Spend more time phone free. I'm attached to my phone and starting at 5 each day I'm going to put it in the Kitchen and not use it again until 8. 3 hours of untethered son and husband time.
6. I really want to go to Church more. With Football season ending I have no excuse not to get out of the house on Sundays.
7. Be more involved in the Community. When I lived in Florida I was in Junior League, the West Palm 100, Young Friends of the Norton...etc...etc. I haven't joined a single thing in Charlotte besides Young Friends of the Mint (which I believe expired). I'm not sure about the Junior League with my work schedule but I would love to volunteer for a cause that means something to me. Researching ways on how I can get involved.
8. Live with LESS. I am in the process of decluttering my home and life. It feels amazing to throw so much stuff away and I hope by this summer to be done!
So long story short I'm back! I'm trying to live a cleaner healthier life this 2013 and also promise to post more!