Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Quick Post-Paper Obsession at Baggie Goose


Gorgeous NYE Table at Baggie Goose

Baggie Goose is one of my favorite stores in Asheville. They have the best products and a huge assortment of gifts ranging from silly cocktail napkins to every possible invitation ever printed. My entire Wedding Weekend invitations came from there, Save the Dates, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony and they have impeccable customer service. They have recently moved to the Biltmore Park shopping area (I wish we had this luxury when I was growing up!) and have opened a new store in conjunction with Blossom!

I popped in there (AKA had my son with me and he was desperately trying to shoplift the snail pizza cutter) and grabbed these few items.....

How gorgeous are these Postcards???


These are from Meghan McCrary on Etsy and I LOVE them!

Go check out her shop...she has gorgeous things!


 And last but not least...these cute cards for the boys to send thank you notes!

Check out Baggie Goose if you head to Asheville! It is in a great shopping center and on your way to the J.Crew Clearance Center!

xoxo
Happy NYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment