Thursday, March 20, 2014

Beauty Product Wishlist


Perfect make-up!

I mentioned that a trip to the Nordstrom Makeup Counter was one of the top things I needed for my birthday. We have wants and needs and this definitely falls under the need category. I have been out of my moisturizer for 1 month and supplementing with drug store products has proved disastrous. 


Look at this collection. I don't know if the organization or the vast amount of products is more of a turn-on.

Here are the items I would purchase if money was no object. Can you imagine a shopping spree on make-up? And I'm not even a beauty product junkie! My stash is laughable.

First and foremost I need my moisturizer. It isn't cheap but lasts forever. Especially for a girl that doesn't wear make-up M-F.
Sticking at the Chanel Counter they have the best lipgloss hands down. Spark is my favorite color but I would love to try something a tad more pinky or coral for Spring.

LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES GLOSSIMER $29.50


The next most important item I need is foundation.  
I have tried tons...Clinique, Lancome....etc and this one is the only one that still gives you a tad of glow and can cover all my blemishes. Because there are plenty.


I need another one of these bad boys. 
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick $42


Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution $42
This has received rave reviews. Anybody know??


Cle de Peau Beauty $70
I hear this stuff is amazing. But that is a little expensive..


Here is one that is a tad cheaper and I hear is also great.
Bobbi Brown Face Touch-up Stick $24


Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil $24
I tried Drugstore eyeliner and it drove my contacts crazy. This is the only one that doesn't hurt my eyes but the only issue is that it doesn't stay very sharp. Recommendations?? I feel old school having to use a pencil sharpener....and then the eyeliner gets stuck in there and its just a mess. I guarantee it is user error.


Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler $21
Guilty-I have never used one of these before.


YSL Babydoll Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara $30
One of my college girlfriends sent this to all of us one year for Christmas. It was the best surprise!


Dying to try this out. My friend Margaret is selling Rodan and Fields so you can contact her if you need anything! I hear this is face-changing. If you don't believe their site go read Pretty in Pink Megan's review. If there is one girl I would trust with skincare advice it is her!

This weekend Nordstrom is having a "Beauty Trend Event". On March 22nd they will have a "fun presentation" on how to update your look. Tickets are $20 but you can use that towards your beauty purchase. I think Mom and I will go if I can convince my Dad to watch the kiddo! Want to join us? You can email terri.r.craft@nordstrom.com to RSVP.

xo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment