Thursday, December 1, 2016

Etsy Holiday Gift Tag Roundup

I am a total sucker for paper goods. Cards, stickers, enclosure cards, labels, wrapping paper...if I could have a craft room I would! I think maybe it started when my Aunt Jennie would send stationery every year for Christmas. First little roses, and then the full monogram on pale blue cardstock. Most recently my Aunt Jennifer sent gift enclosure stickers for the kids and I have loved being able to stick those on presents and not worry about a card.

Etsy has a HUGE selection of different types of gift tags. You can fall down a rabbit hole looking through all of them so I posted some of my favorites. I think I'm going to order some of these stickers below for Dad this year so he can just slap them on gifts! Pro tip: I send the Digital Download ones to Staples, Office Max, or FedEx and request cardstock because NOBODY likes buying printer ink.

8 stickers for $8 or 12 tags for $10.75



$10 for a PDF or $12 for 12 cards from my friend Rebecca Perkins 
(She does amazing custom designs also!)

$8 Digital File Download for Santa Stickers
Do you wrap Santa gifts? I always have but I think a lot of people don't?! I always get nervous and use different tags for the Santa gifts so these would be perfect.


$7 Digital File Download

30 Stickers for $12

$10 Digital File Download


24 Stickers for $12.50


25 Stickers for $30


20 Tags for $12


Happy Wrapping this Holiday season!!!! Now where have you seen the cutest paper?

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your family.
    Oh and I always wrap Santa presents! I thought it was the law?! What fun is a bunch of presents without paper?! My kids love ripping open the paper on Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete