Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Smocked Fall Trunk Show Season!

F wearing his Easter outfit from Smocked Designs by Bulldogs and Bows

I LOVE getting all the emails from friends about their trunks shows! I know the clothes are expensive but you have to splurge on a few outfits each season for your little one! M has put his foot down and said no more smocked outfits after F turns 2 in March. Well....I better get as much as I can now! I have been working late at night but the best thing is most of these ladies will take email orders!

I am hosting a Smocked Designs by Bulldogs and Bows next Thursday! If you can't come please feel free to email me your order! Look how cute their stuff is! I already want the Farm longall!

Bulldogs & Bows Farm Longall 

Just a few items from the Fall 2012 Line!

Please come by or email me your order for my Bulldogs and Bows Trunk Show next Thursday August 23rd! I am also having a drawing for a free photography family session! I'm no pro but I'm not that bad either! Each outfit you purchase enters you into the raffle!

I also think it is great that most of these companies are based right here in the South! Other lines that I love and try not to spend all my hard earned money at...

Shrimp & Grits Kids out of South Carolina

How cute are the labs and pumpkins?!


Orient Expressed out of New Orleans, love their stuff!

Need this outfit! It reverses to Santa!!!

And Just Ducky Originals out of Asheville! Gotta love a hometown goodie!

 My friend Laura is hosting a show featuring these cute clothes from The Travelin Trunk. Ford NEEDS this longall. Do you hear that Grandparents??? 18-24M just depending on the sizing.

What are your favorite kids lines? Check back with me this Friday on my tips on how to score these gorgeous outfits for more than 50% off! All it takes is quick fingers and a computer. And no, I'm not talking about Smocked Auctions!

xoxo


1 comment: