Monday, October 15, 2012

DuBose Blakeney Children's Photography

Via DuBose Blakeney

My sweet friend Anna is hosting DuBose Blakeney Photography this week and I am so excited to get Ford's pictures done! We have my father's pictures just like this so I can't wait to compare!

From Anna:



I am so excited to host my FAVORITE children's photographer, DuBose Blakeney, on Thursday, October 18th. DuBose is out of Charleston and specializes in the classic black and white vignetted style. There is no sitting fee and your proofs will be emailed to you within two weeks. These make wonderful Christmas gifts for grands, aunts, uncles, etc! DuBose is not in Charlotte often, so take advantage! Please email or call me for available time slots!




Anna Scaffe
Beverly Woods neighborhood
704-840-8617

2 comments: