Friday, October 12, 2012

Fancy Clothes and Curls

 

What do you see in the image above? Yep, beautiful French baby clothes and a curling wand.

I finally bought a cheapo wand thingiemajig at Target so let's hope I can pull this off. (Because I look exactly like these two women)



I'm taking lessons via Youtube. Because this is HARD stuff for someone like me. I prefer to stick in 5 purple "Big Curl" rollers but the end result is not sexy beach waves but 50's sock hop. And I chickened out on the red...but still want to do it so bad!

Emma Stone with cute 50's hair via Day Old News




Paradis Blanc Dress

Bu and the Duck tutu, Wovenplay dresses

Trying to figure out the best way to photograph and sell these gorgeous baby items. Hopefully will be up next week. Brands included are:






Empress Baby



1 comment:

  1. What size are the little girls clothes?? They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete