Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Christmas Wish List

 Well, I wanted to blog about all my other lists first but I am getting bugged for mine! Full list here

Here she blows!

Things I need: (AKA must have to stay a happy wife and mother)

Makeup. I'm embarrassed to say that I use junk products. I would love the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick $42 as a starting piece and maybe some gel eyeliner? I would also need lessons on how to apply both.
Personalized Camera Strap. Etsy $44. I lug my camera EVERYWHERE and this would be the perfect way to personalize my new 60D!

A Massage. I have had three in my lifetime. Ready? I got in a wreck in college so that was 1. My second was my honeymoon and my third was a prenatal massage at Ballantyne (Thanks Kelly Jenkins!) I have a $50 giftcard from last year to Ballantyne so I only really need another $60 more. Here is a photo from the Grove Park Inn spa. Never been there either.
How relaxed does she look? I would need 2 girlfriends and 4 more bottles of wine and white chocolate covered fudge oreos...but you get the idea.


Shoes. I haven't bought new shoes in ages. I bought a cheapo pair for my girls weekend in Charleston but I could definitely use a pair of wedges or flats!

Lululemon Groove Pant $98. I was told that I need these. Mostly b/c I work from home and this is my uniform. My Nike's that were $65 are my absolute favorite but I sat on a red hot coal...burned straight through to my ass. Are Lulu's worth it?

J.Crew Bow-neck top. $110 (Thanks Natalie!) This would look beautiful with red hair and blue eyes! Right??


Things I want: (AKA really belong in the need column but didn't want to look like a selfish brat)

Candles Candles Candles. The Paddywax Wild Blackberry $29 I think I blog about monthly and it the bees knees.



I have two winter vests. The first is Banana Republic circa 1999, the second is an Old Navy puffer...boo. I want a Barbour, a fleece or J.Crew. These three are lovely.


J.Crew Excursion quilted vest $110. XS, any color.



Fancy skinny jeans. Natalie swears by the Rag and Bone High Rise Skinny $176. Currently the pair I am always wearing are....wait for it......Rock & Republic from Kohl's. I'm so ashamed.

Lilly Pulitzer "Make it a Double" Sweater. $148 If you know me you know this should really be in the Need list.

Spotify premium. I listen to music while I work and when I go Uptown I can't stream all my favorite playlists....just a 1 year subscription? More on Spotify here

"In your dreams" gifts. (AKA if you got me any of these I would cry big fat happy tears)

I want to go duck hunting with my Dad. He has the best stories of hunting with his father and I would love nothing more than to go with him. He is probably headed to the Bayou Club this January but Pawleys Island Posh's hubby gave me a few other great spots!



This watch..just needs a little gold thrown in there so I could wear everyday.

This camera bag by Kelly Moore
This painting from At West End

And a trip back here.


xoxoxo

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Beautiful list!!

Carter (The Mean Mom Chronicles) said...

I'm terrible with eyeliner and find the BB Gel liner to be pretty user-friendly. I also have a slight obsession with lululemon, so I say totally worth it. However, you will not want to go back to your Nike stuff ever again.

Baby Mama Juice said...

You crack me up! That eyeshadow looks amazing and I love the first vest!!!