Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday Pinday-Fourth of July Desserts

This year I thought it would be fun to make a festive dessert for our lake party. I mean, something has to balance out skull vodka and drunk pineapples.

Here are a few ideas from Pinterest.

Ice cream in a bucket
Brought to you by Food Lion. I might pick this one

Fourth of July Fruit Kabobs. 

Cute but strawberries aren't in season anymore and I HATE California strawberries. And doesn't anyone else worry of someone losing an eye with the kabobs???

Watermelon
Cute, but let's hope those are popsicle sticks. My kid is bonkers.

Ice Cream Sandwiches
I could handle these. I love how the chocolate sticks to your fingers and you have to use your teeth to get it off...yum.

Cool Whip + Fruit
Too healthy.

Cookie Platter Cake
Its so easy a Katharine could do it.

Totally my speed..graham crackers, frosting, fruit roll ups and gushers. 

Blueberries
Precious but where is the Crisco?

Flag Cake slices.....seriously?


Yeah, what she said. 

Happy Fourth! And...
Don't forget to buy your fifth on the 3rd for the 4th!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment